If you are a Canadian Customer…
- Place your order through our website.
- Please make sure to select Canadian shipping at checkout or we cannot process your request.
- When selected, Canadian shipping is double the amount that is shown on the website (this change will be reflected at the Checkout).
- Duties and taxes are not included in your price and you will be billed separately.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs on purchased and returned equipment.
- All Prices are in US Dollar.
- Shipment will be delivered by UPS.
- Duties and taxes will be reflected by the conversion rate of the purchase amount from your order. If you would like a better idea on what these fees may be, contact UPS with the information from your purchase.
- All orders are shipped out same or next business day. You will be provided tracking numbers via Email after your order is sent to estimate your shipment’s arrival by UPS.
ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, HAWAII AND ALASKA… Please Read!
You can get a good estimate on your shipping cost by doubling the cost of the original price of the item you are looking to purchase. Shipping internationally (by aircraft) costs near to the same amount as the product itself or more. This does NOT include any duties or taxes that may be applicable upon arrival in your country.
If you wish for a more accurate shipping quote, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping address and the items you are interested in purchasing. You will receive a shipping quote within two business days.
You are responsible for duties and taxes and your quote will not reflect these fees.