Tag Archives: gymnast
Do you or your young gymnast love to flip, tumble, and catch it all on video? If so, our 2017 Spring Into Spring Video Contest is for you!
How to Enter: Submit via email a 1-2 minute video of your young gymnast using one or more of Nimble Sports at-home gymnastics equipment products. Email videos to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please put the gymnasts first name, and a parent or guardian contact name, phone number and email address.
Submissions will be accepted from now until 11:59pm est April 3rd, 2017. All video submissions may be used for promotional purposes. We will contact submissions chosen by the Nimble team for a finalist video compilation. Winners announced April 17th; if your video is chosen, you will win a $100 Visa gift card!
- Video must be shot horizontal or “wide screen” (Please do not edit the clips)
- Video must be submitted by parent/legal guardian via email to email@example.com
- Gymnasts must be between ages 4-12 on date of submission
- Equipment used must include at least 1 item from Nimble sports.
- Video must be 1-2 minutes in length and include the following:
- Gymnast introduce themselves with first name (ONLY) and age
- Gymnast says their TOP GOAL in gymnastics for this year
- Showcase funny or cool tricks (humor goes a long way)
- One submission per gymnast
Deadline for email submissions:
11:59p est April 3rd, 2017
Top video submissions announced April 17th:
Video Winners = $100 Visa Gift Card
Our brand new Nimble Sports gym bag comes in blue and purple! It has an adjustable detachable strap and two handles and a front zip pocket! What a creative way to celebrate Easter?
Voting is underway for the Nimble Sports 2015 Photo Contest! Votes will be counted by liking the finalists photos on Facebook until March 13th at 11:59p et. The three finalists with the most votes will win cash prizes!
See below contestants and visit the Facebook Gallery to vote!
If you love your Nimble Sports products and are tumbling, flipping and SPRINGING into 2015, we have a contest for you!
How to Enter: Submit via email your best photo of your or your young gymnast using one or more of Nimble Sports at home gymnastics equipment. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please put the gymnasts name, and a parent or guardian name, phone number and email address.
Submissions will be accepted until 11:59p et February 28th, 2015. We will post our 10 favorite submissions on the Nimble Sports Facebook Page, where users can like as many photos as they want to cast their vote. Voting will take place for two weeks, and at 11:59p et March 13, 2015 the 3 photos with the most likes will be awarded prizes!
1 photo per entry
1 entry per person
Must be using Nimble Sports equipment
- Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com
Deadline for email submissions
11:59p et February 28th, 2015
- Facebook voting period
- 12:00a et March 1, 2015 – 11:59p et March 13, 2015
- Prizes awarded to 3 photos with most likes
- 1st place = $300 visa gift card
- 2nd place = $150 visa gift card
- 3rd place = $50 visa gift card
With the holidays quickly approaching and Nimble Sports products in high demand, we want to ensure you and your loved ones have the best experience when ordering mats, beams and everything in between. Here are some tips and FAQs to make sure you have the best experience shopping with Nimble:
When should I order?
Order early to ensure availability. End of November is ideal!
What age range are Nimble Sports gymnastics equipment made for?
The equipment is based on a gymnasts ability/weight. Gymnasts should be at levels 1-4 and weigh less and 100 lbs for horizontal bars and less than 150lbs for balance beams.
Can I use these items outside?
Our gymnastics equipment is intended for indoor use as they aren’t protected against severe weather.
What should I do when my package arrives?
We know in the Fall and Winter months many of our products are purchased as gifts, so please be sure the check your entire order as soon as it arrives to ensure the contents are what you ordered. Take care when opening packages with sharp objects, as razor blades and scissors could potentially damage the products.
This is a gift. Will the package come unmarked?
The boxes do not show a logo and are unmarked. Although the shipping label will say “Nimble Sports.” So hopefully your little one doesn’t Google us and spoil the surprise.
When will I receive my item?
We ship out of Michigan, you should receive your order in around 1-5 business days depending on your location. Please ship to a residential address, if you’re trying to hide the package from the gift recipient, send to a friend or family member, not a business address.
Can I ship to another country other than Canada or the United States?
Yes, please contact us in regards to pricing.
How difficult is it to set up my equipment?
Not hard at all!
A balance beam needs a power drill or a phillips screwdriver.
Horizontal bars will need 2 & 9/16th wrenches and a phillips screwdriver.
Gymnastics mats require no assembly.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted within 14 days of shipment date.
Will not refund shipping.
A refurbish charge may apply on all opened returned items.
If item is damaged in shipping we will replace and pick up old item.
Contest ends 9/30/2014 at 11:59p et
(Valid only in the continental U.S., parental permission required to claim prize)
If you have a child who is passionate about gymnastics and wants to practice their tumbling and other routines as much as possible, then you may consider the logistics of putting together a small home gym where they can do what they love to do in the comfort of their home. Of course a home gym has to be as compact and efficient as possible. Luckily, it’s easy to find a variety of pieces that will create the perfect practice space for the gymnastics enthusiast in your life. Better still, it’s easy to find high quality pieces of gymnastics equipment online made by trusted manufacturers.
So what do you look for when it comes to finding gymnastics equipment for sale and putting together the perfect home gym?
Online store for gymnastics equipment’s makes the creation of a home gym as easy with a gymnastics equipment package that includes all the essentials including:
- A 3’-5’ Adjustable Horizontal Bar
- 8’ Adjustable Balance Beam
- 8’ Folding Mat
- 6’ Landing Mat
With the inclusion of these important pieces, you can put together the perfect gym for your little gymnast; a safe, effective practice space that allows for practice whenever it is convenient. There’s nothing better than having the best of the best at your fingertips – at affordable prices and manufactured by a trusted name in the industry. When looking for gymnastics equipment for sale, look online where you can find a variety of high quality pieces at great prices.
About the Company:
Nimble Sports was started by a father who was looking for an appropriate balance beam for his gymnastics-loving daughter, decided to build that balance beam himself. With this one act, a company was started; and, today, Nimble Sports continues to provide parents with some of the highest quality, safe, and affordable gymnastics equipment on the market.
If your child has recently taken up the sport of gymnastics, you may have noticed that he or she has the desire to tumble just about everywhere! From the living room to the backyard, it can seem like you see them upside down more than right side up! While gymnastics does require a great deal of practice, it’s important that your aspiring gymnast is doing so in the safest manner possible.
Tumbling mats for home are available, and they can be a great alternative to the blankets or couch cushions that kids typically use to break their fall. These can generally be used both indoors and outdoors as long as there is a flat or even surface. If you’re thinking about stocking up on supplies to keep your child safe while practicing, here are some things you should know about these mats:
- Tumbling mats for home should be used when a child is under supervision. While these mats will provide some cushioning while practicing tricks and stunts, however these cannot prevent against injury. Parents who have children who are new to the sport of gymnastics should always keep a close eye on what their child is doing.
- These mats do not need to be installed, and most of them fold up for easy storage. Because they are available in a variety of styles and sizes, you can select the mat that is most suitable for your home or practice space.
- These mats are durable and puncture resistant, you do need to be more concerned about the money spend on these mats. Often, childrenuse these mats for years, which makesthis a great choice for those who have more than one child interested or involved in the sport of gymnastics
If you have any questions regarding whether or not your child should be practicing at home, don’t hesitate to talk to their coach or teacher. He or she can not only provide you with more information regarding what kind of equipment is appropriate for home use, but also can make recommendations on what your child can safely do at home to improve his or her performance.
Get ready for the Fall with 10% off Beam/Mat combos with the coupon code NIMBLE0814 See all of our Beam/Mat combos here
1. There are two gymnastics categories at the Commonwealth Games – Artistic and Rhythmic.
2. In artistic, male athletes will compete on six types of apparatus – Floor, Pommel Horse, Rings, Vault, Parallel Bars and Horizontal Bar.
3. Female athletes will compete on four – Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam and Floor.
4. Only female athletes compete within Rhythmic Gymnastics. Four apparatus events – Hoop, Ball, Clubs and Ribbon – will be contested, with athletes competing for Team, Individual All-Around and Individual Apparatus medals.
5. Becky Downie is the European favorite, and will try routines she hopes to use at the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
6. Becky has a younger sister Ellie, also a gymnast and a 2016 Olympic hopeful!
7. At the 2010 Commonwealth Games Australia, England and Canada won Team All Around for both men and women, placing Gold, Silver and Bronze respectively.
9. Gymnastics is an optional sport for the Commonwealth Games, meaning every country doesn’t have to have a team compete.
10. You can follow along with all the gymnastics event and schedule at http://www.glasgow2014.com/sports