Tag Archives: balance beam
Voting is underway for the Nimble Sports 2015 Photo Contest! Votes will be counted by liking the finalists photos on Facebook until March 13th at 11:59p et. The three finalists with the most votes will win cash prizes!
See below contestants and visit the Facebook Gallery to vote!
With the holidays quickly approaching and Nimble Sports products in high demand, we want to ensure you and your loved ones have the best experience when ordering mats, beams and everything in between. Here are some tips and FAQs to make sure you have the best experience shopping with Nimble:
When should I order?
Order early to ensure availability. End of November is ideal!
What age range are Nimble Sports gymnastics equipment made for?
The equipment is based on a gymnasts ability/weight. Gymnasts should be at levels 1-4 and weigh less and 100 lbs for horizontal bars and less than 150lbs for balance beams.
Can I use these items outside?
Our gymnastics equipment is intended for indoor use as they aren’t protected against severe weather.
What should I do when my package arrives?
We know in the Fall and Winter months many of our products are purchased as gifts, so please be sure the check your entire order as soon as it arrives to ensure the contents are what you ordered. Take care when opening packages with sharp objects, as razor blades and scissors could potentially damage the products.
This is a gift. Will the package come unmarked?
The boxes do not show a logo and are unmarked. Although the shipping label will say “Nimble Sports.” So hopefully your little one doesn’t Google us and spoil the surprise.
When will I receive my item?
We ship out of Michigan, you should receive your order in around 1-5 business days depending on your location. Please ship to a residential address, if you’re trying to hide the package from the gift recipient, send to a friend or family member, not a business address.
Can I ship to another country other than Canada or the United States?
Yes, please contact us in regards to pricing.
How difficult is it to set up my equipment?
Not hard at all!
A balance beam needs a power drill or a phillips screwdriver.
Horizontal bars will need 2 & 9/16th wrenches and a phillips screwdriver.
Gymnastics mats require no assembly.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted within 14 days of shipment date.
Will not refund shipping.
A refurbish charge may apply on all opened returned items.
If item is damaged in shipping we will replace and pick up old item.
If you have a child who is passionate about gymnastics and wants to practice their tumbling and other routines as much as possible, then you may consider the logistics of putting together a small home gym where they can do what they love to do in the comfort of their home. Of course a home gym has to be as compact and efficient as possible. Luckily, it’s easy to find a variety of pieces that will create the perfect practice space for the gymnastics enthusiast in your life. Better still, it’s easy to find high quality pieces of gymnastics equipment online made by trusted manufacturers.
So what do you look for when it comes to finding gymnastics equipment for sale and putting together the perfect home gym?
Online store for gymnastics equipment’s makes the creation of a home gym as easy with a gymnastics equipment package that includes all the essentials including:
- A 3’-5’ Adjustable Horizontal Bar
- 8’ Adjustable Balance Beam
- 8’ Folding Mat
- 6’ Landing Mat
With the inclusion of these important pieces, you can put together the perfect gym for your little gymnast; a safe, effective practice space that allows for practice whenever it is convenient. There’s nothing better than having the best of the best at your fingertips – at affordable prices and manufactured by a trusted name in the industry. When looking for gymnastics equipment for sale, look online where you can find a variety of high quality pieces at great prices.
About the Company:
Nimble Sports was started by a father who was looking for an appropriate balance beam for his gymnastics-loving daughter, decided to build that balance beam himself. With this one act, a company was started; and, today, Nimble Sports continues to provide parents with some of the highest quality, safe, and affordable gymnastics equipment on the market.
1. There are two gymnastics categories at the Commonwealth Games – Artistic and Rhythmic.
2. In artistic, male athletes will compete on six types of apparatus – Floor, Pommel Horse, Rings, Vault, Parallel Bars and Horizontal Bar.
3. Female athletes will compete on four – Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam and Floor.
4. Only female athletes compete within Rhythmic Gymnastics. Four apparatus events – Hoop, Ball, Clubs and Ribbon – will be contested, with athletes competing for Team, Individual All-Around and Individual Apparatus medals.
5. Becky Downie is the European favorite, and will try routines she hopes to use at the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
6. Becky has a younger sister Ellie, also a gymnast and a 2016 Olympic hopeful!
7. At the 2010 Commonwealth Games Australia, England and Canada won Team All Around for both men and women, placing Gold, Silver and Bronze respectively.
9. Gymnastics is an optional sport for the Commonwealth Games, meaning every country doesn’t have to have a team compete.
10. You can follow along with all the gymnastics event and schedule at http://www.glasgow2014.com/sports