Monthly Archives: August 2014
BuzzFeed broke down an amazing vault performed by McKayla Maroney, and the priceless judge reaction! You can see the full video below from NBC and then check out the awesome gif’s here:
If you have a child who is passionate about gymnastics and wants to practice their tumbling and other routines as much as possible, then you may consider the logistics of putting together a small home gym where they can do what they love to do in the comfort of their home. Of course a home gym has to be as compact and efficient as possible. Luckily, it’s easy to find a variety of pieces that will create the perfect practice space for the gymnastics enthusiast in your life. Better still, it’s easy to find high quality pieces of gymnastics equipment online made by trusted manufacturers.
So what do you look for when it comes to finding gymnastics equipment for sale and putting together the perfect home gym?
Online store for gymnastics equipment’s makes the creation of a home gym as easy with a gymnastics equipment package that includes all the essentials including:
- A 3’-5’ Adjustable Horizontal Bar
- 8’ Adjustable Balance Beam
- 8’ Folding Mat
- 6’ Landing Mat
With the inclusion of these important pieces, you can put together the perfect gym for your little gymnast; a safe, effective practice space that allows for practice whenever it is convenient. There’s nothing better than having the best of the best at your fingertips – at affordable prices and manufactured by a trusted name in the industry. When looking for gymnastics equipment for sale, look online where you can find a variety of high quality pieces at great prices.
About the Company:
Nimble Sports was started by a father who was looking for an appropriate balance beam for his gymnastics-loving daughter, decided to build that balance beam himself. With this one act, a company was started; and, today, Nimble Sports continues to provide parents with some of the highest quality, safe, and affordable gymnastics equipment on the market.
If your child has recently taken up the sport of gymnastics, you may have noticed that he or she has the desire to tumble just about everywhere! From the living room to the backyard, it can seem like you see them upside down more than right side up! While gymnastics does require a great deal of practice, it’s important that your aspiring gymnast is doing so in the safest manner possible.
Tumbling mats for home are available, and they can be a great alternative to the blankets or couch cushions that kids typically use to break their fall. These can generally be used both indoors and outdoors as long as there is a flat or even surface. If you’re thinking about stocking up on supplies to keep your child safe while practicing, here are some things you should know about these mats:
- Tumbling mats for home should be used when a child is under supervision. While these mats will provide some cushioning while practicing tricks and stunts, however these cannot prevent against injury. Parents who have children who are new to the sport of gymnastics should always keep a close eye on what their child is doing.
- These mats do not need to be installed, and most of them fold up for easy storage. Because they are available in a variety of styles and sizes, you can select the mat that is most suitable for your home or practice space.
- These mats are durable and puncture resistant, you do need to be more concerned about the money spend on these mats. Often, childrenuse these mats for years, which makesthis a great choice for those who have more than one child interested or involved in the sport of gymnastics
If you have any questions regarding whether or not your child should be practicing at home, don’t hesitate to talk to their coach or teacher. He or she can not only provide you with more information regarding what kind of equipment is appropriate for home use, but also can make recommendations on what your child can safely do at home to improve his or her performance.