18 Ingenious Hair Hacks for the Gym
Having your hair falling in your face while at the gym is terrible! Here are 18 easy hairstyles that keep your hair far from in your face.
- The bang braid is your solution to keep annoying mid-level bangs off your face
- Or master the princess-y waterfall braid.
- Minnie Mouse buns keeps hair from whipping around everywhere.
- A ballerina bun will stay through even the most vigorous workout because spin pins.
- Braiding the underside of your bun/ponytail will keep loose strands from falling out during your workout.
- Or the topside if you have more issues with side pieces/bangs falling out.
- If you’ve got long hair, a knotted ponytail is an easy variation on a boring pony.
- A knotted ponytail works for shorter hair, too.
- A top knot can be done at a stoplight on your way to the gym.
- If you’ve got extra thick/long hair, boxer braid each side of your head and pull the remaining strands in a bun.
- A tiered ponytail will keep everything in its right place.
- Use yarn to tie your hair into a bun.
- There’s always the old sock bun standby.
- Use an Upzing Clip to create a super easy updo after your workout.
- A double braid is great for keeping hair secure during a swim.
- Spray leave-in conditioner or smooth some Moroccan/coconut oil into your hair before you go swimming.
- Use an old spice container as an emergency hair kit with pins, small hairspray, and anything else you might need.
- If you don’t want to wash your hair, sweat and build-up can be removed with baking soda.